Wednesday, April 22, 2009 | 1:32 PM

There goes my Wednesday


This was Sunday, when I spent most of the time laying on the beach, nothing to worry. Nothing to do. Nothing to go to.

Today however, I'm back to become workaholic, demotivated and busy. Busy as bee. I have sessions already scheduled til August, 5 reports to be done by end of this week and customers' issues that need to be resolved asap. I have errands to run by weekends, pay my credit cards and do my tax before end of this month. Husband already booked saturday evening for a friend's son birthday party and we have appointment with insurance agent this Friday. A lot of to do list, a lot of things to attend to.

Ok, I'm whiner, I got that. But all of these are too overwhelmed right now that I wish I can still lay on beach with nothing in mind.

Can I do just that?

Labels: , ,