Sunday, February 08, 2009 | 4:50 PM

At last

I'm blogging again, and I got a new layout. Finally.

I am busy this past few months. With the wedding and all. But it's done now so I'm now married to a person I used to hate the most and then, love the most. So, it's basically karma. A good one, of course. Is there such thing as good karma?

Anyway, I love every part of marriage. I'm just lucky, that's the way I put it :D.

I know the wedding was 3 months ago but thank you very much to those who came to the solemnization and reception. I wish I can send each of you a thank you card, but I'm in the middle of tight budget now that my husband keeps track of everything I buy. From shoes to bathroom mats - everything needs to be updated in our iPhone budget tool. As much as I object to jotting down everything I spend, I'm doing my best to make him happy. Plus, we are paying the house soon, so this might help us a bit later. Changes don't always mean bad, right?

By the way, here are some of the moments I would cherish forever. I'm so glad I chose them to capture everything because the photos turned out absolutely perfect! Definitely worth every penny.

R1

R2

R3

R5

R7

R9

R10

Labels: , ,