Tuesday, April 28, 2009 | 3:40 PM

Clutch shopping

I desperately need an evening clutch - for weddings and dinners.

I do have one in closet, bought two years ago and I've been wearing it to most weddings that now, it becomes pretty boring. And I did buy the Topshop clutches last month but I don't think it's elegant enough to wear for weddings. They are too casual and leathery (is that even a word?).

I got two weddings to attend this weekend and more to come by the end of the month, so I must get it before Friday at least. How hard could it be right?

I searched for a decent one today at Pavillion, yet the only clutch that suit my taste was a simple black satin clutch by Forever21 priced at 59 bucks. Although it sounds like a plain choice, I bought it still incase I don't have time to find better one by the end of the week. I did saw selection of blink blink wedding clutches at Tangs but my only concern is they seemed too flashy for me. Or is that how wedding clutch supposed to look like? Seriously, I have no idea!

Does anyone know where I can find a decent, beautiful wedding clutch priced below 200?

Anyway, these are clutches I would die to have but of course, exceptionally overpriced.


(l-r) Bottega Veneta, Christian Louboutin, Christian Louboutin, Anya Hindmarch, Lanvin


By the way, I spotted something similar to Anya's at MNG but it's in neon. Very striking!

Labels: