Friday, March 20, 2009 | 4:15 PM

Things to buy with bonus money

The result was in, I'm save from the retrenchment. Alhamdulillah. Since then, I've been counting days for the bonus payment, which I have no clue when. Hopefully by end of this month though.

While waiting for that other good news, I made a list of things to do with the money. Things I wish to get.

1. LV Damier Azur or Damier Canvas Speedy 30
Ok, I love the Azur for like forever. It's my dream bag. But it's soft color, which of course hard to maintain - which might be the main reason why more people prefer the latter than the former. I still prefer Azur though but I've seen too much of Canvas lately that I'm torn between these two. But I got plenty of time to decide. Hopefully when the time comes, I'll be able to make my own decision and make sure I really BUY it!

Photobucket

2. Wallet
I've been using the same wallet for 5 years now and it became impractical these days when I have so much to stuff in - business cards, discount cards, credit cards, coins. So I need bigger space and I found some on internet but super pricey for my taste. What I really want is something like Bottega Veneta Woven Zip-Around Wallet or Gucci Continental Wallet. Like a zippy wallet kind of thing. I'm still searching for a nice, affordable one though.

Photobucket

3. A Topshop clutch (maybe both)

Photobucket

4. Tissot watch

Labels: , ,