Wednesday, March 25, 2009 | 12:15 PM

My first bonus

Great news, the bonuses are in!!!! I was over the moon!!!

That was the initial reaction - the moon, the joy, the top of the world. But after I sat down, look back at the numbers and calculate all the planned expenses and saving, I went back to demotivated, a little bit frustrated and ungrateful as my husband puts it.

Sorry to admit, people are all materialistic, and I'm no exception. I know, I should be thankful because with all the recession that has been going on for a few months now, I can still get bonuses and keep my job. Maybe I was putting such high hopes, something beyond unrealistic, and I should stop doing that!

So, I am going to stick to the original plan and put the house fund as the first priority. Yes, that's the plan!

Labels: ,