Saturday, February 14, 2009 | 9:55 AM

Weekend on February

12:25 AM: Still frustrated that Shopaholic is not out yet!

11:00 AM: Watched Vicky Cristina Barcelona.

VickyChristinaBarcelona

12:30 PM: I still don't get why this movie won Best Picture Musical/Comedy for Golden Globe. Is it because of the girl on girl kiss? But I love the cinematography. Showing the beautiful side of Barcelona and another place I don't know in Spain. Gorgeous!

01:00 PM: Out to lunch and we both discussed why on earth we didn't go to Spain during our studies.

01:30 PM: Off to Soho KL to check out Bijou Bazaar. So excited!

02:00 PM: Arrived at Soho KL. The place is huge! And the bazaar was nice. There were vintage stuff everywhere - cool sunglasses, belt and shirts. Yet the husband was rushing to go home. He used his usual excuse, sakit perut. I hate it when he rushes me while I'm looking through stuff. By the way, I met Yuna. Dia senyum, I should have asked for her EP.

03:30 PM: Reached home. Still frustrated about the Bijou Bazaar. I went home empty handed.

05:00 PM: Need to wake husband up. We're going back to Seremban. He's off to Kuching for a week. I'm going to miss him terribly :(.

Happy weekend everyone!

Labels: , ,