Saturday, February 21, 2009 | 5:37 PM

Warehouse sales

I always had a bad luck when it comes to warehouse sale. The FJ Benjamin sale I attended last year was a disaster. I queued for half an hour, the hall was jam-packed with people trying to grab everything they could and none of the items were in size S and 5/37. They should put that in the ad!

The second one was Dior Cosmetics Warehouse Sale but that one didn't turned out great either. I shouldn't have come at the first place anyway.

So, last Thursday when I read about another warehouse sale, I wasn't thrilled at all. I bet this one would be just like any other, disappointing. But when I told Danielle during lunch, she got really excited and really eager to go. And she's not going alone so I have to go with her. Well, not really "have to". I actually read somewhere that this sale has the Burberry London I always wanted for only RM120 (100ml)! They also got SJP Lovely 50ml for RM70, when I paid like RM190 last time.

So yes, that got me excited. And it was even better when we reached there, the place was not packed yet. Just like I always want a warehouse sale to be. Everything was 50-70% off and they offered good brands as well - Burberry, Hermes, Ferragamo, JPG, Guerlain, Bvlgari, Marc Jacobs, SJP etc. But since I only went on their 3rd and very last day, most of the best stuff were gone already. Lovely sold out, Burberry Brit Sheer gone. But still, I managed to grab Burberry London (100ml - RM120), Guerlain Insolense (2X30ml - RM90) and Ferregamo Incanto Heaven (100ml - RM120).

I don't think I'll ever buy perfume at the counter anymore!

Labels: