Saturday, July 11, 2009 | 4:15 PM

I made a list

Life is plain (which is why I don't update anymore), just like any other day, except that

1. I'm no longer a fan of coffee.

2. Eating KFC makes me burping all night. So I'm avoiding it for now. Damn it!

3. I can no longer fit into most of my clothes. I cannot fit into any of my pants now without leaving the button open and I keep recycling my work attire every week. So frustrating OK!

4. I have to force myself to drink powder milk every single day which tastes like ughhhh.

5. I cannot eat rice after 7 pm. I don't know if this is true yet but I threw up yesterday and the only thing I can put the blame on is the nasi lemak I took for dinner.

6. I prefer fish than chicken. I hope this won't last though.

7. I burp most of the time now, except when I'm shopping. OK, I made that up. But I really didn't when I spent the whole day in the mall today, so what did that tell you?

8. I'm more exhausted than before. Lazier even.

9. I complain more than I used to, now that I have all the above.

10. I'm pregnant!

Labels: ,